Sunday, August 10, 2008

Intro

Ok, my hopes for this is to create a useful and frequently updated source of custom information. The intent is to help with all the questions that seem to be asked over and over on all the Customs forums. I will cover anything and everything, as long as its custom related. That includes hair colour matches, paint queries, techniques and even where to purchase supplies. I know several of these are touched on in Arena stickies, but hopefully by making it interactive and evolving, it will better cover these issues. Make sense? Lets hope so. I'm going to kick this thing off with some questions that seem to be fairly common and if you want more specifics just post, or drop me a PM at the Arena/TP or an email. I will more than happy to address, and even do a photo tutorial of, whatever it is you want to know! Great...now let's get started!

No comments: